Thursday, January 19, 2006

what is getting you so down

dad thinking, not dissuaded, that that must have been a loss. the loss. but it feels, and maybe this does not mean it was not, but it feels, it does, like what I look for, like when I feel better. 'the moment of connection' ( is it an "intervention" when you speak?) -- the girl lying with the goose, menagerie, all of creation offended -all of creation responding- in this distress. the keening of the moon, sometimes, rising. it means this: this miracle among the animals.

mc with his 'what would it mean to...?' to have your formative moment, identification, your formation, be this. it means that I am saying, to Jaime, that I want my government to have in mind the moment when we crawl from the rubble, look around, come together, say: what now.

loss. but when this is that which, if lost, would leave me inconsolable. alone, not understanding that anyone is there or will return, then shall we not call that the loss and find another word for this.